Online Arabic Music Mp3 news 2010 أخبار اغاني عربيه

الثلاثاء، 29 مارس 2011

Tobit Chapters - Old Testament


Tobit Chapters - Old Testament 
Chapter 1
1 Tobias of the tribe and city of Nephtali, (which is in the upper parts of Galilee above Naasson, beyond the way that leadeth to the west, having on the right hand the city of Sephet,)2 When he was made captive in the [Continue ...]
Chapter 2
1 But after this, when there was a festival of the Lord, and a good dinner was prepared in Tobias’s house,2 He said to his son: Go, and bring some of our tribe that fear God, to feast with us.3 And when he had gone, returning [Continue ...]
Chapter 3
1 Then Tobias sighed, and began to pray with tears,2 Saying, Thou art just, O Lord, and all thy judgments are just, and all thy ways mercy, and truth, and judgment:3 And now, O Lord, think of me, and take not [Continue ...]
Chapter 4
1 Therefore when Tobias thought that his prayer was heard that he might die, he called to him Tobias his son,2 And said to him: Hear, my son, the words of my mouth, and lay them as a foundation in thy heart.3 When [Continue ...]
Chapter 5
1 Then Tobias answered his father, and said: I will do all things, father, which thou hast commanded me.2 But how I shall get this money, I cannot tell; he knoweth not me, and I know not him: what token shall I give him? [Continue ...]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق